What is Executive Digital Protection?
Executive digital protection is a cybersecurity services initially designed for high-net-worth individuals and establishments who deal with sensitive information or data. This applies to executives and organization personnel who use digital platforms to store confidential data for their companies, clients, or personal details in which attackers see as valuable sources that can be abused for their own personal gain. The role of digital protection is to identify sensitive information that can be in some way used by malicious individuals and limiting said data to the public. This type of cyber security service comprises of various methods and perimeter setups, backed by highly experienced individuals monitoring platforms to guard against potential breaches that could otherwise be used by attackers to harass and extort from such individuals and or establishments.
Aristo Cyber Defense’s digital protection solutions go beyond the traditional design and is highly flexible to apply to various even the mid-level CPA, law, and real estate establishments. We implement a number of cyber measures to effectively provide insights and clarify risks for our clients who require a deeper level of data protection. See exactly what we can deliver with the cyber security services that we provide.
24x7 Monitoring and Detection
Continuous alert monitoring and prioritization, using automation and analytics. Proactive sweeping of email, endpoints, servers, cloud workloads, and networks
Rapid Investigation and Mitigation
In-depth investigation of potential cyber security threats paired a detailed and rapid response plan, with remote response actions through Aristo Cyber Defense products
Expert Threat Identification and Hunting
Uncover complex targeted threats with the use of cutting-edge strategies with Aristo Cyber security experts at the helm of each individual security measure that we implement
Managed XDR Serves Multiple Customer Objectives
XDR stands for extended data response, a digital protection system developed with the intent of monitoring and inhibiting security threats that could manifest within applicable platforms such as data systems, devices, and accounts. It collects data from various platforms and identifies various levels of potential threats. It is then prioritized and addressed, with a plethora of security measures that cyber security organizations such as Aristo Cyber Defense can implement. This specific system gives organizations, individuals, and establishments across Dallas with a wider cyber awareness across their platforms.
The customer is:
- Looking for detection and response that can be managed on their behalf
- Looking to supplement in-house activities (augment detection, added threat expertise/ intelligence, proactive threat hunting)
- Concerned about having an incident and wants 24/7 alert monitoring
- Using multiple Trend Micro products and wants the benefits of cross-layered detection and response—the XDR advantage
How it Works
To give you a better idea of how XDR works, we’ve outlined the steps that occurs within the system itself. It compromises of 4 main categories or steps that such cyber security solution demonstrates upon implementation: round the clock monitoring. Analysis. Investigation, and response and remediation. This is considered to be one of the most systematic forms of digital protection, and the most thorough to say the least. With integrated XDR system protecting your information, you are guaranteed 100% secure platforms and systems within your organization and accounts, and unprecedented confidence about the integrity of your data.
Why Aristo Cyber Defense?
As one of the leading digital protection and cyber security service providers in Dallas, Aristo Cyber Defense is redefining cyber security. Our offers are as personalized as they are secure, providing organizations, establishments, and high-profile individuals and personnel with unrivalled online security measures and remediation solutions that meet and exceed their respective needs.
With Aristo Cyber Defense, you gain to benefit from our top-tier digital protection and cyber security strategies. Check out what our team is able to deliver.
Breadth of Layers
- Monitors and correlates more threat vectors for better detection
- Provides broader context to uncover complex targeted attacks
Techniques and Analytics
- Leverages expert rules, machine learning, and security analytics to quickly distill alerts down to events that need investigation
- Managed XDR customers benefit from being the first to use new techniques being developed for Aristo Cyber products
Threat Expertise and Intelligence
- Managed XDR operations team are all Aristo Cyber employees with various types of expertise and rich experience within threat research, threat response, and technical support
- The service leverages the Aristo Cyber Smart Protection Network™ and threat researchers across 15 global threat research centers, who have a deep collective knowledge of threat techniques and actors.
Partner with Aristo Cyber Defense, the leading executive digital protection and cyber security solutions provider across Dallas. Get to know more about our offers and discuss with our specialists what you require. We’re more than happy to assist you in addressing your data security needs. Feel free to give us a call at 214-430-3522 Ext. 101. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions and or concerns that you may have.